Delores Sullivan Kick For A Cure
The Delores Sullivan Kick For A Cure is a soccer tournament raising money for cancer awareness occurring at the Smith River Sports Complex.
It is an all ages, all abilities, all area soccer event. Teams from Martinsville-Henry County along with any team from the surrounding area are invited to register and play! 100% of the registration fee goes to cancer research. During the event, various items will be auctioned off. Numerous NCAA schools are sending autographed soccer balls. Other items up for auction are updated on the Delores Sullivan Kick For A Cure Facebook page as they arrive. The colors teams will wear represent a different type of cancer being remembered.
- Lavender: General Cancer Awareness
- Gray: Brain Cancer Awareness
- White: Lung Cancer Awareness
- Light Blue: Prostate Cancer Awareness
- Purple: Pancreatic Cancer Awareness
- Burgundy and White: Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Yellow: Bone Cancer Awareness
- Pink: Breast Cancer Awareness
Games will be played on Taco Bell/Boys & Girls Club Turf Field #5 and Championship Turf Field #4. Play begins on Friday the 15th at 6 PM until midnight.
Concessions will be sold.