The Big Dipper is available for private parties beginning May 26, 2018!
Call 276-638-5200 ext. 2 for more information or to book your private event!
- The water slide is located adjacent to the Eastman Party Pavilion and Evos playground at the complex.
- Group packages that include the slide and picnic shelter for birthday parties are available.
- The water slide is a seasonal attraction.
- The 130-foot long inflatable slide will allow participants to climb 30 feet up a series of steps and splash down into a 35-foot landing pool.
- Water in the landing pool will be less than 6 inches inches deep making this family-friendly attraction a fun way to enjoy water for all skill levels, even those that do not swim.
Water Slide Rules & Regulations
- Please do not leave your children unattended. The SRSC staff is not responsible for supervision of any children.
- Children 12 years old and under must be supervised by an adult. Children 6 years old and under must go down slide with an adult
- Please make an effort to arrive to the slide already changed into the appropriate clothes and ready. The SRSC has very limited areas for changing clothes.
- The SRSC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items that are left unattended by slide participants. This includes items that may be stored in the slide participant storage area.
- The SRSC is not responsible for any injuries incurred from walking barefoot and recommends the use of sandals or shoes outside of the fenced in area.
- The slide will not be in operation when winds exceed 25 mph or in the event of inclement weather.
- The slide will not be operational without an attendant present
- The slide will not be operational without properly being anchored, based on the manufacturer's instructions.
- There will be a CPR, AED and Water Safety certified attendant present at all times the slide is operational and there will be an AED and first aid kit on site.
Please consider whether you are healthy enough to use the Big Dipper slide. Those with back problems, high blood pressure, etc., or those who are pregnant, should consult with their physician before participating.
- In the event of inclement weather, staff will wait 30 minutes after the last sight of lightning or sound of thunder before reopening the slide. Participants will be asked to return to their cars or seek shelter during the weather delay. The staff also holds the right to close the slide for the day and issue rain checks to participants.
- The SRSC staff may refuse admission to or remove from the premises anyone who abuses the facility or breaks rules on proper use of the facility. There would be no refunds.
- Please exercise common sense, and please listen and follow the instructions of the attendants at each location of the slide
- Do not climb stairs or go down the slide if attendant is not present
- No Shoes
- No Belts, Chains, Metal Bracelets or Large Rings
- No Glasses or Sunglasses
- No Facial Jewelry
- No Rough Play or Bouncing
- No Flipping or Diving
- No Medical Conditions that would Prevent Play
- No Sliding Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- No Weapons
- Only Slide Front First sitting up or laying on back. Do not slide head first.
- Only one person slides at a time with the exception of a child 5 years of age and under
* Available for private parties*
Memorial Day - Labor Day
Call 276-638-5200 ext. 2 for more information.
*Please book at least 48 hours in advance by calling 276-638-5200 ext. 2*
*Must be paid for altogether to get group pricing*
Concessions will be available on site for purchase
In the Event of an Emergency please locate the nearest staff person