Here at SRSC we host a wide variety of tournaments and have proven ourselves capable of successfully hosting these tournaments because year after year organizations have trusted us to host their tournaments. Some of our yearly tournaments are:
Piedmont Shootout Tournament: The Piedmont Youth Soccer League will host the Piedmont Shootout for boys U9-U19 and girls U9-U19 on November 11 - 12, 2017.
The Bassett Bengal Bash: Bassett High School officials organize a pre-season soccer tournament that brings teams from all over the southwest Virginia region and North Carolina.
Admission fee: $7
- 2017 Participating Teams
Boys Varsity Teams: Bassett, Brunswick, Rustburg, Altavista, Brookville, Pulaski Co., GW-Danville, Galileo, Patrick Co., Dan River, Chatham, William Fleming, Floyd Co., Magna Vista
Boys JV Teams: Bassett, Rustburg, Brookville, Pulaski Co., GW-Danville, Patrick Co., William Fleming, Magna Vista
Girls Varsity Teams: Bassett, Rustburg, Altavista, Patrick Co., Chatham, William Fleming, Floyd Co., Staunton River, Dan River, Magna Vista, Martinsville, Carroll Co.
Girls JV Teams: Bassett, Patrick Co., William Fleming, Staunton River, Martinsville, Carroll Co.
- 2017 Bengal Bash Game Schedule
GJV Bassett v. William Fleming Field 1
GJV Staunton River v. Patrick County Field 2
GJV Carroll County v. Martinsville Field 3
BJV Bassett v. Rustburg Championship Field 4
BJV Brookville v GW-Danville Championship Field 5
BJV Magna Vista v. William Fleming Field 1
BJV Patrick County v. Pulaski County Field 2
BJV Brookville v. Rustburg Field 3
GJV Bassett v. Carroll County Championship Field 4
GJV Patrick County v. William Fleming Championship Field 5
GV Rustburg v. Chatham Field 1
BJV GW-Danville v. Bassett Field 2
BJV Pulaski County v. Magna Vista Field 3
BJV Patrick County v. William Fleming Championship Field 4
GV William Fleming v. Bassett Championship Field 5
GJV Staunton River v. Bassett Field 1
GJV Martinsville v. Patrick County Field 2
GV Patrick County v. Altavista Field 3
GV Dan River v. Staunton River Championship Field 4
GV Martinsville v. Carroll County Championship Field 5
GJV Carroll County v. Staunton River Field 1
BJV Rustburg v. GW-Danville Field 2
BJV William Fleming v. Pulaski County Field 3
BJV Bassett v. Brookville Championship Field 4
GV Floyd County v. Magna Vista Championship Field 5
GV William Fleming v. Staunton River Field 1
GV Rustburg v. Martinsville Field 2
GV Bassett v. Dan River Field 3
BV Brookville v. Patrick County Championship Field 4
BV Bassett v. Brunswick Championship Field 5
BV Magna Vista v. Pulaski County Field 1
BV Altavista v. Galileo Field 2
BV Chatham v. William Fleming Field 3
BV GW-Danville v. Rustburg Championship Field 4
GJV William Fleming v. Martinsville Championship Field 5
GV Chatham v. Carroll County Field 1
GV Floyd County v. Altavista Field 2
BV Floyd County v. Dan River Field 3
BV Brookville v. Bassett Championship Field 4
BJV Magna Vista v. Patrick County Championship Field 5
BV Patrick County v. Altavista Field 1
BV Rustburg v. William Fleming Field 2
BV GW-Danville v. Chatham Field 3
GV Patrick County v. Magna Vista Championship Field 4
BV Brunswick v. Galileo Championship Field 5
BV Magna Vista v. Floyd County Field 1
GV Carroll County v. Rustburg Field 2
BV Dan River v. Pulaski County Field 3
GV Staunton River v. Bassett Championship Field 4
BV Rustburg v. Chatham Championship Field 5
GV Floyd County v. Patrick County Field 1
GV William Fleming v. Dan River Field 2
GV Martinsville v. Chatham Field 3
BV Brunswick v. Brookville Championship Field 4
BV Bassett v. Altavista Championship Field 5
BV GW-Danville v. William Fleming Field 1
BV Patrick County v. Galileo Field 2
BV Pulaski County v. Floyd County Field 3
BV Dan River v. Magna Vista Championship Field 4
GV Altavista v. Magna Vista Championship Field 5
Format and Rules
1. Each team will play 3 matches during the Bengal Bash Soccer Jamboree.
2. Each Junior Varsity match will last for 35 minutes, and each Varsity match will last for 40 minutes.
3. There will be NO half-time or break during the match, the 35 or 40 minutes will be played continuous without intentional interruption.
4. Due to time constraints, the schedule is set on a 45 - 50 minute rotation. There will be NO warm-up time on the pitch prior to the match, with the exception of the 10:00 am matches.
5. The team listed second in each match will be deemed the home team and should wear white for that match, and provide balls for the match. The team listed first in each match will be deemed the visiting team and should wear dark for that match.
6. Please make sure that your team is at your designated playing site at least 5 minutes before your scheduled match time, and that you are prepared to kick-off at your designated playing time.
7. If a player should be sent off (ejected), that player will NOT be allowed to participate in any remaining matches that his or her designated team has scheduled.
All VHSL Rules and sanctions shall apply to the matches played in the Bassett Bengal Bash Soccer Jamboree.